Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

One foot infront of the other.


Lets see what I've been up to, Blood Rich is finished, edited and now being looked over by my proof reader. Abducting Alice as been submitted to a publisher, and I am still waiting to hear back from another publisher concerning Dangerous Moonlight.


It seems my playing around in photo shop has paid off as I have turned out to be my own cover artist for my book Blue Fire. Which is great. But it also makes me wonder what someone else may have come up with.


My writing has slowed, although I have started another story. But as my writing style goes , in fits and blobs, sometimes I can have a great run writing a whole chapter, and some days I barley get a sentence out. But despite all that my books do seem to get written and finished. One foot in front of the other.


Oh and here is my cover for blue fire... Yes I am obsessed with the colour blue, and yes the guy is yummy. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment