Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, August 9, 2010

I know, I know....

I am a terrible blogger what can I say, at least my web site has been kept up-t0-date.
I've had an awful time with sick family, juice spilt on keyboards and new ones needed, the list goes on.

But enough of unhappy news on with the happy stuff. I am happy that Dangerous Moonlight is now floating around in 'submission land' in the hands of those people who decide the life and fate of a piece of work you have poured your heart into.

Most excitingly is the release date of my book Blue -Fire. SEPTEMBER 15th YAY! (Jumps up and does a happy dance.) The manuscript has been bounced back and forth between publisher and I and now hopefully on the final run. I've been telling everyone! even if i know them or not, but my book is being published! I mean what's not to get exited about.

Abducting Alice has been giving a fresh face and a good work over so almost ready to send off to submission land also. I've got my fingers and toes crossed, twice for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment