Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Great Sunday Out

Sunday was a great productive day. I travelled down by train to Melbourne to meet and join in with the Melbourne Romantic Writers guild. I found them a wonderful bunch of ladies, I learned so much, they helped me with something I groan and avoid doing at all costs, writing synopsis.

I can say that it's not so scary any more, I am even looking forward to writing my next synopsis, which i will be tackling with more enthusiasm very soon.

I am looking forward to my next meeting and learning even more.


On book news I have submitted 'Blood Rich' to the publisher and now once again on the waiting game. It seems things are different once you become an 'In House' author. They kind of let you skip through the other process, and want to read your word before non in house writers. That's fine by me.

'Dragon Down under has reached chapter Thirteen, although I am uncertain of some of the wording and flow, but I always heed the advice of my writing friend when he told me to just finish the book then check, change and edit after.


Today I'm going into look at getting some business cards printed out, so when I start verbally advertising myself and my books I have something to hand them as well.

Well time to get stuck into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment