Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Hard Work

I realised today that, I was avoiding doing any writing on Dragon Down Under because, I was finding it difficult. Wishing I could get just go into dream land and let it flow out naturally.
Not going to happen each word has to be thought out and written down, little technicalities need to be worked out, and things need to be thought about. It all boils down to hard work.

Secondly I was thinking, ghee I'll never get it all finished, but again I was wrong. Like my other books they have been finished, that I need to ease up, learn some more patients and relax in the fact that they will be finished. I do have confidence in my ability to finish a book, because I have proven to myself over and over I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment