Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, December 26, 2011

Party Time and Other News



I hope everyone has had a merry festive season, lots of reading to be done these holidays, and much writing as well. Due to popular demand I have started writing Kelon Warrior book no.5. No doubt my publisher will be happy.
I've decided to tell Solorn's story, the Kelon Dr. has been a stable character throughout the books, but everyone deserves a shot at love, don't you think?
Anyway, wishing everyone a happy and prosperous New Year. Be all you can be in 2012, so you can look back and say... whoa, what a year!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I cant wait!!!! I have read all of the Kelon Warriors in two nights and just CAN NOT get enough!!!!!!! My fave is by far Syl! Love love love him! I have to say I really thought we would see Lieutanant Langley again....something about her just had me thinking she needed a warrior of her own!
    At any rate...LOVVVVVEEEEE the Warriors!

    ReplyDelete