Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Addiction


It's taken me a few years to realise that I have an obsession with the colour blue! And, I have an addition to reading and writing, I can't seem to go a day without writing or reading something. I've lost count how many books I have in my library!

Blood Rich is going slowly but well, I recently got new part time job to help pay for my addiction. I will have to try and focus a bit more to get things completed.

Dangerous Moonlight is finished and returned from my proof reader, hopefully I will be able to submit it in the next day or two. Fingers crossed for this one.

I have been playing around in photo shop and created a picture to help keep me inspired, its on my website as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment