Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Living your dream

I know I am a new author and I can't spell to save my life, should small inadequacies put a halt to your dreams?
Just because someone loses a leg does not stop someone from running a marathon.

I come across many people who have great ability to do great things but they lack the self-confidence to try.

Over coming your own fears is the second step on the road to success, the first of course is actually starting.

Life is set with obstacles, choices intended to help us learn about ourselves and the world around us, You can't let every little bump, rejection and hard choice drag you down.

I've made some poor life choices in my time, but every mistake has only helped me learn and mold me into the person I am today, and give me the imagination I need to help make my world a better place.
Never give up your dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment