Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Friday, May 7, 2010

First Blog

I'm not much of a blogger, but under the advice of a few people they suggest it would be a good idea one to keep track of my general and writing progress. So hopefully I can make the random entry.

Had my birthday yesterday, it was a quiet event, I think after you get to a certain age birthdays become less important, and anti-age wrinkle cream becomes the priority. It was bad enough that I found my first grey hairs the other week.

I have been working sporadically on my book 'Dangerous Moonlight' in between house work and looking after the kids. Just in the editing stage I went over the 50,000 word count and it seems to be climbing, at this rate I'm going to have to add another chapter to fit all the changes in.

At first I was worried about my ending, but then inspiration hit me for a story for another book that will proceed. Sooo.... I will have two book that will proceed 'Dangerous Moonlight' but I've yet to figure out what order they will go into.
http://sites.google.com/site/angelacastlewriter/w-i-p/dangerous-moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment