Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Year Mile Stone

I have loved reading and stories ever since I can remember, when I was twenty I struck upon my first full novel idea 'Dragons Blade' and spent a whole winter thumping it out. But more than likely will never see the light of day. The main point of this little story is I proved to my self I could write a book from start to finish even if it wasn't any good.

Life unfortunately gets in the way of ambition some times, it wasn't till 13 years later that I picked up the pen or the keyboard and started writing again, inspired by some of my favourite current writers.

It has been a year since I started Blue-Fire and now that dream idea, and story plot is being published. It is a thrilling experience to have your dream come true, I am going to continue to working at that dream, with each publication that dream is one that will continue to come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment